'FEEL THE FEAR' WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
In this full-day workshop, you will train your mind with the fear-busting, life-changing tools and insights from Susan Jeffers’ acclaimed book, ‘Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®’, to help you move past fear and achieve your goals in life – vastly improve your ability to handle any given situation, whether it is a fear of:
- Public speaking
- Asserting yourself
- Making decisions
- Being alone
- Changing jobs or changes at work
- Being alone or ending a relationship
- Dying or losing a loved one
What is included?
On the 'Feel The Fear' workshop, you will receive:
- A full day of training and practice in Susan Jeffers' fear-busting tools and techniques, as part of a supportive group, with a Licenced Feel The Fear Trainer (me!)
- A comprehensive workbook of information and exercises to take home with you
- Membership of a dedicated Facebook group where members of our Feel The Fear Community share ideas and experiences before, during and after the duration of the workshop to keep each other on track and motivated
- A FREE copy of the book ‘Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®’
- A discount on my coaching services
The workshops are held at SWS Music School, 148-150 Penwith Road, Earlsfield, London SW18 4QB. Just five minutes walk from Earlsfield train station and various bus routes.
Fear is a natural and inevitable part of life. We cannot avoid it and it can affect any aspect of our lives – sometimes in unexpected ways. However, it is possible to educate our minds to accept fear as a fact of life, rather than a barrier to success.
Susan Jeffers taught 'Feel The Fear' workshops and courses in many countries around the world. The overwhelming demand led her to start licencing qualified trainers to teach workshops in order to touch as many lives as possible. I am proud to be a part of that global network of licenced trainers running events and one-to-one sessions based on Susan’s work in 31 countries worldwide. This is something that is very dear to my heart, as my own journey has been significantly influenced and improved by Susan’s work.
Venue and cost
Workshops are currently held at SWS Music School, 148-150 Penwith Road, Earlsfield, London SW18 4QB. Just five minutes walk from Earlsfield train station and various bus routes.
***Book more than one month before workshop date for early bird rate of £140 (usual price £150)***
Other 'Feel the fear' formats
My one-to-one coaching packages can be tailored to incorporate tools and techniques from Susan Jeffers acclaimed book, “Feel the fear and do it anyway!®” - applying these to your life to help you move past fear and achieve your goals. I also draw on a wide variety of other effective tools in these coaching sessions from a number of sources including coaching, psychology, applied neuroscience and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Carried out on a one-to-one basis, personal coaching is a great alternative to a group workshop for longer term work. See packages and prices.
My online six-week 'Feel The Fear' Course is an easily accessible, modular way to train in the life-changing tools and techniques from “Feel the fear and do it anyway!®”.
Other public workshops
'Feel The Fear & Beyond' - an advanced masterclass workshop for those who have attended my 'Feel The Fear' workshop already. This workshop takes your learning to a new level and is based on Susan Jeffers' follow up book 'Feel the fear and beyond'.
'Find The Power Within' - Wake up your inner warrior with this unique, fun and empowering combination of yoga, martial arts and self-enquiry.
Read more about...
- Dates of scheduled 'Feel The Fear' workshops
- What to expect on a 'Feel The Fear' workshop
- What previous attendees have to say about my workshops
- My 'Find The Power Within' workshops
- My online 'Feel The Fear' course
- My retreats that include these powerful workshops
The work of the Susan Jeffers Organisation