As well as writing for my own blog, Follow Your Bliss, I am pleased that I am increasingly being asked to write for other publications or take part in webinars. I have also started a series of my own personal development videos.
I am always looking for more writing and speaking opportunities as it enables me to reach new audiences, so I can help people face their fears and follow their dreams in order to achieve their goals and ultimately transform their lives. Please contact me, if you would like me to talk about an article for your publication.
Click on the links below to see my articles, posts, webinars and videos.
You might also want to check out my You Tube channel.
- How to get out of your comfort zone: learn how to overcome your inner fears - Learn, evolve and thrive website - "I always wondered why we refer to that painful state of limbo that we remain in out of fear as our ‘COMFORT zone’, because it’s probably one of the least comfortable places there is..."
- Setting healthy boundaries - learning to say 'no' to others to say 'yes' to yourself - a short You Tube video, which summarises this important topic that comes up a lot for coaching clients (as well as in my own personal journey).
- Developing a daily gratitude practice: the key to happiness - a short video on my You Tube channel about writing a gratitude diary: One of the most effective tools in my own self development to date and a practice I often recommend to clients.
- 12+ killer strategies to develop a growth mindset - Learn evolve and thrive website - "You might have heard people say that personal growth is the reason we face our challenges, but what is that all about and is it worth it?"
- Five truths about fear - I am a licenced Feel The Fear trainer for the Susan Jeffers Organisation. In her book, 'Feel the fear and do it anyway', Susan identifies five truths about fear, which I summarise in this short video.
- How to stop worrying: 10 experts share their best strategies and insights - Learn, evolve and thrive website - "Worrying can take up serious chunks of our brain space. It can paralyse us..."
- 7 ways to take control of your life and your happiness – a special webinar with social psychologist, Mihaela Stroe.
- Vulnerability as a strength – a short video on my You Tube Channel about allowing yourself to be vulnerable.
- Be yourself and be free - the Motivate ME website blog - "It seems we are all expected to conform to some sort of predetermined idea of social acceptability – to behave in the way society says we SHOULD. Sadly, this happens from such an early age..."
- Gratitude: The antidote for painful feelings and fuel for happiness - Tiny Buddha website and blog - "The longer I travel on my journey, the more I realize that gratitude is the universal antidote to painful feelings. In fact, it’s the quickest route I know to happiness, which makes it a good idea to be grateful all day long..."
- Why we put ourselves last and why self-care should be a priority - Sacramento Massage Studio website - "Sometimes, when we’re feeling stressed and running around taking care of everybody else, the healthiest thing we can do is to stop and consider how we can take care of ourselves..." (reprinted from Tiny Buddha)
- Why we put ourselves last and why self-care should be a priority - Tiny Buddha website and blog - "Sometimes, when we’re feeling stressed and running around taking care of everybody else, the healthiest thing we can do is to stop and consider how we can take care of ourselves..."
- What will mess you up most is the picture in your head of how it's supposed to be - In The Zen Garden website blog - "Jo Ritchie, personal and business coach from Follow Your Bliss, talks to In The Zen Garden readers about how to live a happier life by dropping your expectations and embracing life as it is, not how you believe it ‘should’ be…"
- Freedom is everything and love is all the rest - NLP Life Training blog - "As I travelled to Singapore recently on a day trip from my current home of Bali, I found myself thinking that I would like to write something about freedom – including the freedom of being a solo traveller. I’ve been thinking about freedom quite a bit recently and realised that I haven’t really written much about this subject yet, even though it is now such a big part of my life and a big contributing factor in my happiness..."
- The concept of positivity - In The Zen Garden website blog - "Jo Ritchie, personal and business coach from Follow Your Bliss, talks to In The Zen Garden readers about the concept of following a positive or aware mindset in a society that often errs towards negativity or cynicism. It includes a discussion of neuroplasticity – the fact that you really can change your brain (and thus the direction of your life) by the way you think…"
- Know thyself - The Best You Magazine - "It may be a cliché to ‘find yourself’, but it’s also – arguably – one of the most important things you will ever do. Here is a quick guide to living your authentic self, with links to further reading, by London-based personal coach and NLP Master Practitioner, Jo Ritchie..."
- Asking for what you want in life - In The Zen Garden website blog - "Asking for what you want is a seemingly simple and obvious concept. However, this is a lot more complex, and sometimes harder to do, than at first glance..."