NEXT LONDON 'FEEL THE FEAR' WORKSHOP ON SUNDAY 23rd JULY 2017
My next 'Feel The Fear' workshop will be on Sunday 23rd July 2017.
In this full-day workshop, we will train our minds with the fear-busting and life-changing tools from Susan Jeffers’ acclaimed book, ‘Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®’, to help you move past fear and achieve your goals in life.
The workshop will be held from 10am to 5.30/6pm at SWS Music School, 148-150 Penwith Road, Earlsfield, London SW18 4QB. Just five minutes walk from Earlsfield train station and various bus routes.
On the workshop, you will receive:
- A full day of training and practice in Susan Jeffers' fear-busting tools and techniques, as part of a supportive group, with a Licenced Feel The Fear Trainer (me!)
- A comprehensive workbook of information and exercises to take home with you
- Membership of a dedicated Facebook group where members of our Feel The Fear Community share ideas and experiences before, during and after the duration of the workshop to keep each other on track and motivated
- A FREE copy of the book ‘Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®’
- A discount of 10% off my coaching services
Fear is a natural and inevitable part of life. We cannot avoid it and it can affect any aspect of our lives – sometimes in unexpected ways. However, it is possible to educate our minds to accept fear as a fact of life, rather than a barrier to success.
***Book by 16th June for early bird rate of £110 (usual price £120)***
- Read more about the workshop, including what you will learn.
- Read more about what to expect on a Feel The Fear workshop.
- Read about what past workshop attendees have to say in their testimonials
Online six-week 'Feel The Fear' Course - I also offer a new, easily accessible way to train in the life-changing tools and techniques from “Feel the fear and do it anyway!®”. Read more details on this modular course...