“[There is] a direct link between emotional intelligence and measurable business results” – Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence
More and more companies are realising that developing their workforce is about more than just training in technical skills and intellectual knowledge. To build a high-performing, fulfilled, supported and loyal team of employees, a well-being programme that includes development of emotional intelligence is vital. In fact, Daniel Goleman’s research indicated that “emotional intelligence (EQ) is twice as important as mental acuity (IQ) for success in the workplace”.
Do you want to develop your teams to:
- Increase their self awareness?
- Improve their understanding of others in the team?
- Improve their communication skills?
- Increase their self-confidence?
- Improve workplace relationships and resolve conflicts?
- Be confident decision-makers?
- Effectively manage stress?
- Improve their work-life balance and well-being?
- Address fear of change and support them during organisational restructure/career change?
In addition to being a professional certified personal and business coach and Master Practitioner of NLP, I am a Licenced Trainer for the Susan Jeffers Organisation, running corporate group trainings that incorporate tools and techniques from the acclaimed book 'Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®' and Susan's others publications that have been proven over the last 30 years as effective in developing emotional intelligence and helping people achieve their goals in life. I can provide a tailored group training to address the needs of your business.
I am also a licenced YB12 coach and can provide a Total Focus group workshop across two half days, as well as an ongoing 12-month structured modular coaching programme for your individual staff members. Contact me for a FREE keynote talk about how coaching can support your business.
I have spent almost 20 years in a business environment managing and mentoring teams, as well as advising senior leaders, so I have a keen awareness of the requirements for high performing teams and individuals in a corporate setting. (See more on my background...)
I hold Associate Certified Coach (ACC) status and membership of the International Coach Federation (ICF), as well as a member of the National Council for Psychotherapists (NCP). I work to the ethical guidelines and professional standards set out in the Standards of Conduct of the ICF.
Read more about...
- Business coaching - one to one work that benefits both the individual and the organisation
- Leadership coaching - developing authentic and resilient leaders who inspire and motivate
- Away days/retreats - developing as a team through a variety of self-development activities
- Seminars/talks - on a range of self-development topics
- Communications - from copywriting to developing comprehensive communication strategies
- Corporate yoga - another way of supporting the well-being of your workforce
- Goleman, D., (2004). What makes a leader? Harvard Business Review, Jan 2004.
- Whitmore, J. (2009). Coaching for performance: GROWing human potential and purpose. Boston: Nicholas Brealey.