Based in London, I am a senior science and healthcare communications professional with eighteen years’ experience in both public and private sectors. I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and have a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations. My high-level training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) enhances my communications work and adds extra value for clients, as I am acutely aware of the influence of careful language choice in a business environment.
I have a strategic yet creative and hands on approach to communications and have worked in an agency environment as well as in-house for large and global organisations. My science degree enables me to quickly comprehend and translate complex technical principles for a broad range of audiences and gives credibility when liaising with scientists and medical professionals.
My career has included communications roles for: MedImmune – part of pharmaceutical multinational AstraZeneca; Nelsons – a global natural healthcare manufacturer; various different NHS organisations and HCC·De Facto Group – a communications consultancy specialising in biological science, pharmaceuticals, technology and healthcare.
Communications services I offer include:
- Copywriting a wide variety of literature for a range of audiences
- Developing communications strategy
- Corporate communications and reputation management
- Public health campaigns and patient information
- Issues and crisis management
- Brand marketing communications
- Event management and websites
- Media relations – both consumer and trade
- Internal communications programmes
Read more about my communications career on my Linked In profile.
Please contact me for more information on how I can support your communications.
Please see testimonials about my communications work.