WHAT IS COACHING?
The International Coach Federation (ICF), the recognised industry body for professional coaches, defines coaching as: “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential…”
For me, the coaching relationship is all about us working through your thinking process together, with my questions helping you get greater insight. I aim to help you make the best use of your own strengths to achieve things you didn’t know you could and to be as effective as possible – in your work and/or in your personal life. Coaching involves helping you to get from where you are to where you want to be by encouraging you to find the resources within yourself. It is NOT about me thinking for you or providing answers. I believe you have the knowledge already, and the internal resources – we just need to work together to identify them and build a plan.
I believe that business and personal coaching are intrinsically linked – as you cannot separate who you are inside work from your life outside. Sometimes within business coaching, we may have to resolve some issues from your personal life that are affecting how you operate within a business and vice versa.
I offer two routes, where the main focus is on:
All coaching programmes with me include:
- Initial FREE consultation call and coaching information sheet to answer any questions you may have and to ensure we are a good fit to work together.
- Scheduled 90-minute one-to-one coaching sessions either face-to-face or on Skype (usually fortnightly).
- Follow-up email after each session summarising our discussions, as well as email support between sessions.
- Between session 'homework' to help you get the most out of the programme.
- Goal setting and accountability.
- A mid-way review to ensure the coaching is supporting you in the way you need.
Read more about:
Please see testimonials about my coaching work.
Contact me for more information.