"Emotional intelligence (EQ) is twice as important as mental acuity (IQ) for success in the workplace"*
Coaching has been proven to:
- Improve communication skills
- Increase self-confidence
- Increase productivity
- Optimise individual and team performance
- Improve work-life balance
- Increase well-being
- Improve workplace relationships
- Improve business management strategies
- Expand professional career opportunities
- Accelerate on-boarding into a new professional role
- Support individuals through organisational change
I have spent almost 20 years in a business environment managing and mentoring teams, as well as advising senior leaders, so I have a keen awareness of the requirements for high performing teams and individuals in a corporate setting. (See more on my background...)
No matter what you are looking to change or achieve, the keys to success are the same:
- Get clear – as specifically as possible, decide what you want. The clearer you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
- Get perspective – most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and, because of that, they don’t get an outside perspective.
- Get support – very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Successful sports stars have teams and coaches to support them.
In your coaching programme with me, you will:
- Get a clear vision on what you want to achieve.
- Set goals to help your reach your target.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
- Leave the sessions feeling renewed, re-energised and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek.
I am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), as well as a member of the National Council for Psychotherapists (NCP). I completed my Post Graduate Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching with Barefoot Coaching and the University of Chester. I work to the ethical guidelines and professional standards set out in the Standards of Conduct of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Please see testimonials about my coaching work.
Read more about:
- What coaching is - and my coaching style
- The benefits of coaching - what coaching can do for your business
- How NLP is linked to coaching - and why they work so well together
- Leadership coaching - developing resilience in leadership
- Corporate training - supporting the development of your people
- Speaking at business events - would you like me to provide a talk?
Have you thought about corporate yoga classes as another way to support the well-being of employees within your business?
*Reference: Daniel Goleman's research described in Whitmore, J., (2009) Coaching for performance: GROWing human potential and purpose.